Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome to 7th Grade Social Studies

Salutations! Hola! Hello!

My Name is Gilbert Guevara, Jr. - Your student will refer to me as Mr. G.
I have earned a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education - Social Studies major and Spanish/Language Arts minor/minors. I am a family man, and place high regard for my family and most all Education.

What should you expect for this year in 7th Grade Social Studies - Let me start by saying, Nothing Boring.
Your Student will be fully engaged in my class that we are going to make come ALIVE. what do I mean by that? Simple - The class will be more than dates, names and places as traditionally done in the past - But it will be something that will can be tied in with what is going on today in our community, our state, our country and our world. We will do through this with lecture, book work, and several types of media.

The Challenge for your student will be is to not be afraid to try, not afraid to ask questions, or not be closed-minded to what they will learn, experience and take from my class.

If you have any questions or just wish to make contact, please do not be afraid to contact me through the school or my email address or on this webpage. I will try to answer any question as soon as possible, and hopefully provide answers that will satisfy your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment